What if I currently live in one country and then move to another? How will I pay for the ongoing service?
Author: Article Reference #:AA-00000 Views:6166 Date Added:2009-05-10 12:00 AM Last Updated:2018-10-04 06:14 AM 2.15 Rating/ 11 Voters

We provide SPOT service in many countries. In the event that you move abroad, updating your address to or from certain countries may require service level changes and might incur additional charges on your account, since certain premium level services are not available in all regions. Please contact SPOT customer service directly to resolve this issue at customerservice@findmespot.com or 866-OK1-SPOT (651-7768). They will determine if your account needs to be migrated.

From outside of North America please contact +1 (408) 933-4518.

Quick Jump
Print Print Article
Info Tell your opinion about this article