What should I do if a SPOT is lost or stolen?
Author:SPOT Marketing Team Article Reference #:AA-00098 Views:9769 Date Added:2009-05-11 12:00 AM Last Updated:2009-07-13 02:43 PM 3.25 Rating/ 38 Voters

We recommend the unit be suspended so that if it is recovered or a replacement unit is purchased then an ESN swap can be done to change around the SPOT unit that you have on your account.

Please contact Customer Service to suspend your account at
1 (866) OK1-SPOT
1 (866) 651-7768
From outside of North America:+1 (408) 933-4518
E-Mail: customerservice@findmespot.com

If the contract is deactivated, then the only way to activate again is to pay for another year of service.

Quick Jump
Print Print Article
Info Tell your opinion about this article